Murnan Modified O.S. Speed B2104 is our most powerful, yet fuel efficient off-road engine.
OS Speed off-road racing engine has evolved even further! The 4th generation of the B21 series, the "B2104" is a long-stroke engine that has improved response in the low range, more torque in the middle range as well as consistent idling.
- New piston/liner is a conventional 3-port type enabling more torque over the power range
- The new crankshaft has DLC coating as we always do for OS SPEED engines. The two tungsten counterweights are embedded in the crankshaft contributing consistent idling and quick rpm down according to throttle move
- The thrust plate with surface treatment embedded in the cover plate reduces friction against a connecting rod to extend its life
- The boost port and the exhaust port of the crankcase are redesigned for optimum air flow
- The carburettor is trustable 22E type, which is featured in the OS Engines B2103 Type R
- The cooling head is conventional round-shape type with standard height
- Displacement 3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
- Bore 16.27mm / 0.641 in.
- Stroke 16.80mm / 0.661 in.
- Output 2.8hp / 36,000 r.p.m.
- Practical rpm range 4,000-42,000 r.p.m.
- Weight 352g / 12.42 oz.
Murnan Modified O.S. Speed B2104
- Product Code: Mmb2104
- Availability: In Stock